Monday, October 6, 2008

Little Baby


Have you ever cleaned off your desk, and had the pieces of a card float down from the rafters, practically making itself in front of you? That's what happened here. I had stamped and colored 2 babies like this last week, the leaves were the beginning of a thanks card that didn't come together, and the K&C package of embellishments was left over from baby card making a while ago. As I was cleaning up today- bing!- I realized it all worked together. The green card was going to hold a wreath I made as a thanks card (you'll see in the next dew days). I was trying to cut a hole so you could see through the wreath to the sentiment inside. yeah, well, that didn't work. But hey! Put the baby in that window looking out! Maybe you can't see the background behind the baby, but it is a polka dot, and is the background cardboard from the package of embellishments! ha! I love it!


Stamps: Close To My Heart- Baby Miracles; Papertrey- Beautiful Blooms; Savvy Stamps- sentiment
Ink: PTI- Dark Chocolate; SU's Watercolor Crayons

Paper: Unknown premade textured card, SU's Very Vanilla
Other: K&Co- embellishment ball, packaging cardboard, SU's Word Window punch, Handmade flower photo corners (no maker) with corner cut off

No comments: