That's a piece of alcohol inked paper with a Japanese paper scrap under it, layered on Pinefeather. Here's a close up...
I thought about the alcohol ink and how it looks like another MIM technique, and tried again-
#161, Watercolor Splats formed my background for a larger daffodil. I used Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, and Ripe Avocado inks along with Pure Maine Cold Well Water (ha!) to make the splats. Instead of Lemon Tart, I used Fine Linen to stamp the image, and I think it was too visible; I liked the Lemon Tart better. To finish, I used Copic T 1 to draw a wee bit round the flower, but also around the edges of both layers.
Another close up-
Hope you are having as much fun as I am!