Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine #1

Bear with me, I am working just on the laptop, with the whatever photo editor that is in here... and it's awful, lol... so this week's Valentines might not have the photo quality I am used to. Will go back to the Microsoft editor!


I just love these two stamps by A Muse. My all time favorite Valentine stamps!
Background paper by Carolee's Creations, layered on an unknown card (still working on using up all of the premade cards I have!). The little Piggy is colored with Copics.

That's a MS punch along the edges, with the matching A Muse sentiment stamp Fun!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beth.....This is so cute!!! What a fun sentiment on the inside....lol

Jen Adcock said...

Gotta love that wheensy valentine heart. Perfection. Your creation is dreamy. I love the colors and the numbers look like they are floating. And the piggy...well, we all love a cute pig now don't we? Well done.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super Cute and love the sentiment.