Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby Scraps!

I'd like to call this a CAS card, since I made it from scraps in the pink scraps pile on the desk-

The background piece is done with PTI's Simple Valentine. The day I made this is probably the first and last time I played with this set. No reason, other than I moved on to another set and never went back. I am not sure who made the pink dotted paper, but it is not PTI. PTI's Sweet Blush matched really well, though, so I am sad to not know where it came from.

That's a retired SU baby, one of my favoritest images ever!! The alphabet is a MS punch. The layered circles are from PTI's Limitless layers 1 3/4 inch dies, if you do not own this set you need to. One of my next purchases will be the larger 2.5 inch dies.

See! CAS!!



5 comments:

Tricia said...

this is a very cute card for a baby girl. Great job!

Lee Anne said...

Love this card, Beth, but I may have to disagree that it is CAS! I love all the little details you have, especially that border punch. Did not need to know that it existed! LOL!

Jen Carter said...

Awww, too cute!! Love the border at the top!

Monica K. said...

Very cute card!! I love how you used Simple Valentine on a baby card. It works really well. I'll have to try that!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Sweeeeet! I have that SU image and love it too. Great card.