Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another Dangler and a Bear in the Yard!




Just to show you can dangle these dear babies from something other than a branch, lol, here he is just hanging from ribbon!




The background is a sticker layer I got for $1.00 at a Scrapbook Show in April, a vendor who does all discount stuff. It is all glittery and sparkly, not caught in the photo. Papers are Enchanted Evening and Spring Rain, plus a bit of the green print from one of the pads-



Little Story:




So last evening in the dusk- I am all alone at the cabin, the DH won[t be in from a hike until midnight. I am sitting inside at the sliders, and look up to see a rather large brown bear ambling up the drive, just like he is Craig coming in from a swim in the lake. Gasp! I jumped up and dragged two chairs to the door and locked it, ran around and closed and locked all of the windows, then got a pan lid and big spoon and stood in the living room banging. It occurred to me that I must look like a scene from Where the Wild things Are. After my heart rate slowed down a little, and 10 minutes passed, I got the camera out and started peering out the windows, but alas, no photos for the blog today. That's ok, he was just a 'wittle bit too close last night. Besides, I think I would have had a heart attack if I had looked out of the window to see him peering in at the cinnamon rolls on the counter.

3 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Wow! Beth, that is quite a story. I'm not sure what I would have done. Your card is precious and I love seeing you using this set. I don't make nearly as many baby cards as you do, but I'm really wanting this set.

Mad for Paper said...

Love the card, that background is gorgeous. sounds like you kept a pretty level head. I think I would have just run in circles screaming.
TFS
Ang

Marybeth said...

Wow! How scary Beth. I just got back form Yosemite and bears have been on my mind.
Love your baby card, as usual its gorgeous .