Monday, February 3, 2014

Playing Baby with Make It Monday

I am happy to be back in the swing of playing with Papertrey. I never stopped making baby cards for the hospital, I just didn't show them to you- I wasn't able to see the entire video today (issues with wobbly WIFI), but I think I got the drift.

All products are Papertrey except for the Cuttlebug folder.

I didn't layer up the tiny 'baby' words, they were too small. I only layered up the plane and trail. I hand cut the clouds from PTI felt. Oh, and the coloring was done with Spica pens.

6 comments:

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

This is adorable, gives me some ideas-I need to make a couple baby cards myself!

Nancy Penir said...

So sweet Beth! Going to have to use this stamp set soon, daughter in law is giving us another baby boy!

Debbie said...

It's perfect behind the plane! Love it.

Crafty Kate said...

So cute! Love all the texture!

carol (krillsister) said...

Darling card. Glad to see you back.

Kristii said...

Soooo sweet!! Love all the texture and the plane is as cute as can be!! Fabulous!