Friday, February 27, 2015

Impression Obsession Birth Day card



I think that this is not what Mitra meant when she said 'Birthday' card.  I am, however, the Baby Card Queen (still making 40 per month) and for Birthing nurses, Birthday means Birth Day.  We have been known to lean over brand new babies, and sing Happy Birthday.  All of us.  In 4 part harmony.  Anyway, here is an Impression Obsession Birth Day card.

 
The die, is IO 235M, Greetings, Bottom Word Edgers. 
The papers are from my stash, and unknown manufacturers.  The background is SU Apricot Appeal.  Papertrey button and twine.  I can't remember where the diaper pins came from, but they started life as brads.  I cut the little metal pieces off and stuck them on with glue dots.
 
 
This card will go up to the hospital next week.

I hope the IO Team can laugh with me!

No comments: