Saturday, November 21, 2009

MIA coming to a close!

I know I have been MIA lately, but guess what!?!
The baby shower is today, I am putting the final binding on a teensy weensy quilt as I type, lol. I've made one sweater, one quilt, one blanket, one sweater and one hat to make his little head match his hedgehog outfit. I'll take lots of photos at the shower, and post them Sunday.

We've put our final bid on a cabin in the White Mountains- I don't want to jinx us, so I won't post photos until we hear back from Fannie Mae, the seller of the cabin. Man oh man, they have asked us some funny questions, lol! Our real estate agent has never worked with Fannie Mae, and is surprised at how slllloooow this has been. Actually, I guess this is just our Federal Tax Dollars at work, lol! Even if it is our bid they accept, it is not a done deal- there are probable title problems, and there is no well at present. So, the sale will be predicated on getting water into the cabin. Rustic, yes- no shower?? No way!

We got the DD a wheel chair, and she is slowly becoming more independent. I haven't done a load of laundry over there in over a week, lol. Unbeknown to her, the new baby's dresser is at the shop, and we can pick it up this week. Hopefully, by Thanksgiving Day, we will have the dresser in it's spot, baby things put away, and lots to be Thankful for.

My goodness, I hope to be back posting and in a regular routine again starting tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Savanna said...

dont u think the Babt shower was fun?
and i am 1 of ur folowers