Have you ever started doing something, and when you get into it know it isn't gong to work, but continue anyway? How's that for a long-winded sentence??
So really, these (there were two) were quite the mishap. That cute hand printed paper is vellum, and I used Versafine Onyx Black, knowing that maybe it wouldn't dry well. But, being me, and under pressure, I packaged them up in a cello bag and headed off to the hospital right after the photo was taken. When I got to the office, I went to hand them over and yup'per...smeared all over, dang nab it!
Luckily, I had mounted the vellum on white with brads, so was able to salvage the layers under it. Home I went, and re-did both of them. First thing I did when I got home was to cut the hands and feet off of the stamp-I never really liked them there anyway. Stamped the sentiment in brown on white card, then mounted on the vellum with dimensional. Much better!