Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finally!

I keep checking my blog every day, and when there's no new post on it, I think I must be sick or away, lol... Ok, since I haven't posted in almost a month, I'm not sure what I am thinking I should see. So, I haven't been sick and I haven't been away- just can't get the time to photograph and edit and post and edit the post. Now that's a lame excuse, so here goes...



I bought the Art Impressions fat ladies stamp at the May Scrapbooking getaway, and have been waiting for the chance to use it. A birthday in July is just the thing!


I confess I colored it just like the picture that came with it, since I needed to color by numbers the first time. Now I have done that, I can do it differently next time. That's the way I work, usually an exact copy of something I have seen the first time, just to get the juices flowing.



How funny is that? The sentiment ends 'friend.', but I was able to make a little s pove the period and change friends to plural- phew! I drew the little martini glass freehand to get it the size I wanted. It was a bit nerve wracking to draw it, but it came out just fine! The red retired SU paper has some glitter on it, and is just so fun!

4 comments:

Alex said...

the inner is too funny!

Lee Anne said...

Oh, that stamp set is funny. I need it. Your coloring is amazing. You may have copied the picture, but the technique part is all you. Very cool!

Marybeth said...

Way too cute and love the inside. Great coloring too.

Gina said...

Oh my! That is hilarious!!!! what a great set!! I'm sure your 29 year old friend {ahem} will love it! :)