Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Moonlit Night

Not sure why the photo looks 'warped' in the middle, lol...

I created this during a PTI Blog Hop a while back, but now I forget what we were talking about to stimulate me to try this. Vellum, I think.

The background is Summer Sunrise ink on Lemon Tart cs. The clouds are blue ink-sorry, forget the color- swireled on vellum. The moon is a piece of alcohol inked paper punched out. the vellum was torn, and Tombow'd down. then, trees from SU's Lovely as a Tree were stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. Stars were added with a white Signo pen. The whole shebang was layered onto black.

Retrospectively, I wish I had edged the piece in black, then layered it on a dark blue or a different color. A couple of brads would add some depth, too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Beth - and I'm glad to hear power is restored!!

Scrapping Julie said...

congrats on power again!!
your card is awesome.

IamDerby said...

I really like this card beth!