Thursday, February 19, 2009

Afternoon Tea

It's funny how adding glitter over ink changes the way a color photographs.
Rest assured, chickadees, that the frame around the carriage is not bothersome to the eyes as it is in the photo. When I tried to alter the color on my editing program, it altered all of the rose pinks, too. Sigh
The carriage is an Outlines stamp. Outlines stamps are supposed to be layered and done in different colors of paper. I just got lazy here, lol. The paper is SU's Afternoon Tea; I believe from a 2007 mini. I used Prisma markers and SU markers to color with- since I used no blender it didn't matter that I mixed markers. The carriage is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Papertrey's Stampers Select white, dried over a couple of days before I colored it. I think the ribbons are from some Heidi Swap cards of ribbons I got at a show for $1.00. The velvet matches really well to the eyeballs, but seemingly not so well to the camera lens.
Clear Stickles around the frame, and some rose pink 'distressed' stickles on the dots of the carriage hood. Little heart brad on the 'bow', little burnished gray flower brads on the wheels.

1 comment:

Alex said...

too funny- i used this paper today too!