Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little One


Ah... I go to work tonight, and this is #10 baby card for the week! I love it when I really get them all done! Tonight I will also bill for the quarter, which is another great feeling, lol!
Vintage Cream cs by Papertrey. Their Just Hatched set for the sentiment, Polka Dot Basics for the background. The welcome part of the sentiment is from savvystamps. Spring Moss ink for the dots, Versafine Onyx Black for the sentiment, SU's Craft Whisper White for the tag surround. Straight and scalloped ovals for the tag. Papertrey's Spring Moss double stitched ribbon across the card, one of the only ribbons I trust to not fray when you don't do a wrap-around. SU's 1/4 inch grosgrain in Pretty in Pink for the larger bow, put through two little slots done with a punch. The bow on the giraffe is on e of the 50 cent Joannes really narrow satin ribbons.
The little guy? He's been kicking around on my table for some time- I think he came from a Scrapbook kit from Michael's.

2 comments:

Alex said...

very cute- love the fat little guy!

Scrapping Julie said...

so precious beth!!