Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another try at stenciling~

I bought a different stencil brush, and wanted to see if I could do a better job at getting the bunny to be all of the same color- better, but not perfect!

The brown card base and layer are SU's Chocolate Chip, but the bunny is edged in their Close to Cocoa. The flocked circle paper is Heidi Grace. the perfect pink bow is from one of those little bags of Offray bows from AC Moore, but I think you can get them at Mike's and Joanne's as well. Brown ribbon came from my ribbon can, lol, I have no idea who it is from, but it matched perfectly!

The stencil was made by American Traditional Stencils, and I stenciled with Shiva Oil Sticks. The Oil Sticks can be had from Utrecht Art; I just ordered a lighter pink and a blue from them- along with a million Prisma markers because they are on sale for $1.99!

Join me later tonight at the Papertrey release party, from 10 pm to midnight when the new sets and papers and buttons are available for purchase! I'll post my Guest Star Stamper card at 10 pm as well!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very sweet - beautifully coloured!!

Sandy in Epping said...

ooooh, Beth, That looks so soft and cuddly. Great job with the stencilling. sometimes, just the use of a different tool can make all the dif, eh? Keep up the great works; you are so inspiring.