Friday, June 5, 2009

Little Baby Bears~

When I took some of my unwanted stamping things to the Yard Sale, I swore I would not bring anything home! Weeellll, but look at this image! How could someone have thought this was not a keeper? And only 75 cents! You bet it came home with me. I was good, this was the only thing I bought from the tables. I went to pick up my unsold stamps, hoping that the Amuse baby carriage I had only used once was still there... but it was gone. I figured this was what I was really meant to have!

The image is by Suzy's Zoo and the -baby cakes- sentiment is by Lockhart. The papers are all Papertrey, the Polka Dot bg paper is from their Bitty Baby Blessings pad.

All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, and colored with Prismas and Copics. I used Papertrey Stampers Select, and there was a weensy bit of bleeding between the jammies and the snap line. On the other hand, maybe that's just that I need new glasses? =80 The bow is made with the Joannes 50 cent a spool 1/4 inch ribbon. It's really yellow on the spool, but used here with the Spring Moss layer, it took on a green tint, and looked great!

I took this card to the hospital last night, and a baby had just been born- the nurses were looking at the cards, and one nurse grabbed this one and boom! Off to a new mommy right away!

No comments: