Sunday, June 7, 2009

Goodbye, Pink Pirouette

Pink Pirouette has got to be one of the best pink's ever- why oh why does it have to go away? Not only is it a perfect pink, Papertrey's Sweet Blush ribbons match it perfectly!

My task tomorrow is to get an order in for as much as I can afford~ then I will stash it with all of the Soft Sky papers I bought before that perfect blue disappeared...


The stamp is by repeat Impressions of Freeport, Maine. I colored the horse with SU's Pretty In Pink watercolor crayone, then went over the saddle and bridle with Pink Pirouette on a blender pen. PP is actually lighter than PIP, but becasue the PIP was an underlayer, the PP made those spots look darker. Brads are by unknoen, and the DSP is PP of course!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Beth!! it's wick when they stop making stuff you like!!

Karen said...

Sweet card, Beth! I'm going to miss Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, AND Pacific Point.....I just luuuv them. Even bigger bummer...my craft budget is tighter these days and I can't load up! ACK!!! Hope you get enough to last you for days and days! :>