Friday, August 20, 2010

Washday


Another day, another wash~ lol~ Another card I can't see... I have to remember what I sent to the DD!

I was so proud of myself for using an embellishment- those funky brads!- that I have had for about 5 years... and this was the first time using them!

The blue polka dotted paper is an unknown; the stamp is from SU's older but still wonderful set, Feathered Friends. I colored the onsie and the rest of the wash with Copic B21 and 41. the yellow CS is Papertrey's lemon Tart, and I don't know what Copic I used for the bib but it is a little bit bright, I'd say.

Those brads have cuts in them to sit string or floss into. They were meant to be able to go around corners with string- this is PTI's of course.

Best Buy told me they won't repair my computer twice, so a new one is on it's way and due to arrive on Tuesday. Sounds like a good thing, except it means I lose all of the software I loaded- not sure if I will be able to convince Microsoft to let me have another copy of PowerPoint for free!

I'm still down 13 pounds, and I haven't even started the August Papertrey Pages- gosh, such summertime woes! I thought the living was supposed to be easy!

No comments: