Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do you ever get lost in your own blog? I do! I made this card last year, and when I went to clean out my pictures I couldn't find it on my blog... if this is a repeat, please accept my apologies...lol...lol...



The background was created with alcohol inks of course, then I cut an x in the middle of the piece with an xacto knife and just tore around the paper in a circle. Some Papertrey Enchanted Evening ink turned the white torn edges a nice shade of blue.



The sun is from SU's Stardust set, colored very softly with Copics~ stamped in Memento black, so the ink wouldn't smear.



Layered on a textured blue paper, then layered on to the Lemon Tart (Papertrey) square card. I had clear tiny stars, but not gold or yellow, so I just colored them with Cpopics. As I was coloring I wasn't really sure they were turning yellow, but when I put them down on the blue...they sure were!

Finished size is 5.5 inches square.

1 comment:

Diane Jaquay said...

What a dreamy card, LOVE it :)