Nothing like being late to the game, eh? But hey, it's the right day and the stars aren't out yet, so who's being picky??
Just got a call from work, and I need to get there ASAP. I'll fix the post later. In case that turns out to be tomorrow, here's the quick deets:
- Qulter's Sampler Sentiments
- A nesty die
- DMC floss that matches Aqua Mist- DMC 3811
- knit on size 1 needles, then slid onto 2 toothpicks, then toothpicks cut shorter
- Bitty Blessings paper, Spring Moss and Stamper's Select
- Guidelines Grid Impression plate
- Copic marker making striped ribbon on Fresh Snow satin ribbon
Here's a close up of the Impression plate making quilting lines. Hard to see, it's very subtle but really perfect for a 'quilted' feel.