Friday, January 2, 2009

Sweet Baby Card with Flowers

I made 4 cards and tags last night, lol, and 3 were Christmas! What's up with that??

All paper is PTI- Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise, and Spring Moss. The ribbon is not PTI, but they sell a similar product. The flowers are Primas from so long ago they may qualify as antique. There are Dew Drops in the middle of the flowers~ I don't like Dew Drops so my NY's resolution is to use them almost up, lol! The Dew Drops are glued to the paper flowers with Tombow Mono Adhesive, then the flowers are applied using Glue Dots.

The top layer is a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder that came with a die to cut words that fit the raised part. I think it is pretty cool! The bottom scallop was cut using a blade on my Carl cutter. It makes a small round scallop- works well for shorter lengths.

Grand-daughter Olivia thought the Twins card was too plain, so I had to dress this one up for her, lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor girl got sent to bed early, ill have to show her tomorrow! I think it is adorable!