Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally! A Midweek challenge!


I did so well catching up with the Papertrey Casual Midweek Challenges~ but as soon as I was caught up I fell behind again...what's up with that?

If you haven't looked around on the challenge forum, here's the link!

I finally got #48 done, albeit with a bit of a change. The Tea Leaves paper is so pretty, I decided not to hide it! The baby gown is from SU's Buggies and Booties. All of the paper is Papertrey, the ribbon is too. The sentiment is from Papertrey's bitty Baby Blessings, and the green Dew Drops I got from Bev at Precious Scraps. They look lovely on this green paper!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Rose said...

Love this card..... And your blog in general- always gorgeous cards with a great sense of humour!