Friday, May 15, 2009

Martha!


Well! No lie, between the Release Party last night and this morning, I have made 7 baby cards!
These two were easy and are much cuter than the picture shows~ click on the photo and make it bigger and you will see how cute, lol! I used the Martha Stewart felt animals- You get 16 in each package for $4.99. isn't that about 30 cents each? Pretty cheap for the $1.00 baby cards! The white embossed paper is MS as well- I got both the paper and the animals at Michaels.
Now, my one complaint about Martha stuff is nothing matches in color- that's sad! Even the products sold together as a line don't match! I bought the sticker with whales and animals on them, but golly, the blues don't match. I had to dig through all of the paper I won to find a blue that matched reasonably. Wish I could tell you where the blue came from, but it was one of those big pads and I took it apart to store it, and didn't save the name.
both of the sentiments are from Papertrey's Bitty Baby Blessings. The horse tag is from Nestabilities Label 4. The tag with the whale is from a Cuttlebug tag die set. Ribbon on the whale is SU's white taffeta, ribbon on the horse is Papertrey's white satin.
Felt good to be cranking out baby cards again! Other than work, I do not have to go anywhere or do anything for over a week, lol. I am travelled, hoteled, and saddened out.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute cards, Beth. I especially like the whale one. It's so cute, but I think the size and orientation are great!

Sandy in Epping said...

Those are simply adorable, Beth.
Feels good when the momentum revives itself eh?