Friday, May 1, 2009

I love Spring... Rain

The card base is spring rain- I am startled that some people wouldn't like spring rain- it's one of my favorite colors! I will admit that it is extremely close to SU's Bashful Blue- which means that the SU Bashful Blue ink works very well; I consider that a good thing!

The dotted paper is from the Little Yellow Bicycle paper from Beverly at Precious Scraps- still making boy cards with girl papers, lol! The ribbon is Papertrey's Spring Rain Dotted Swiss (sure wish they'd make the bitty dots ribbon in Spring Rain!).

The Dew Drops are also from Beverly, boy oh boy! There are 3 shades in this mix, but the dark green and dark blue are just perfect!

The little tag is from my leftover bin, it's a SU tag stamp, and punched out with the big and small SU tag punches. Stamped in Certainly Celery and layered on Almost apricot.

Other than the red, I got all of the colors of the dotted paper in the card!

Hope you have a lovely, warm and sunny, creative weekend! Me, I will be working the nights and sleeping the days, lol!! But, when you are groaning that you have to go to work on Monday, well, I'll be rested up and in my stamp room!

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

Beth that is LOVELY! I love the color! (my spring rain just arrived yesterday!!)
Dont work to hard.. happy creating on monday!

Donelda said...

a great card. I know how excited you were when Nichole announced spring rain :D. I love that tag stamp...I had one once...lost it!! I am guessing that I threw it out in the garbage by mistake early on when I was a slob in my craft room!! Someday maybe I'll buy one on ebay or something!! LOL!! You'd be so proud of me, I've made a few baby cards these days...somehting I don't do very often!! You totally inpsire me... when I need baby card ideas.. I always turn to you :D