Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cards from Precious Scraps box!

Do you remember that I got a package from Precious Scraps last week? See my box of goodies here. Well, it's been weighing on me that I haven't made anything from those papers yet...but gee, much of it was pink and I need boy cards...! What's a girl to do?

Well, I think I did ok! I have made 3 boy cards so far; I'll show the other two over the weekend.

Card base is a white A-2. First layer is one of SU's old In Colors, Bayou Blue. Next layer up is a green print from Memory Box Sweetbay. Sweetbay is all beautiful baby boy blues, so it's funny I used the green first! The strip of animals is from Little Yellow Bicycle, baby safari girl. The brads in the upper corners are from the matching Brad Assortment. The little tag is from a Studio 112 pack, bought at my local dis-dis-discount store.

You can get all of the papers and brads from Beverly at Precious Scraps. Tell her I sent you, lol!!



Isn't it amazing how well this stamp matches the safari animals?? The stamp is from Great Impressions, J92. If you click on it to make it bigger, you will see how well the images match!

I hope my card made you smile a teensy bit!

2 comments:

anya said...

How cute! Love that little image - and your coloring is fantastic!

BethieJ said...

So sweet Beth...