Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Star is Born

Can't believe I didn't post this when I made it. Was one of the quick ones when I was sick earlier this month. Can't possibly be original since I am not that clever, so I thank whoever had this idea first!

Set is Papertrey's Second Anniversary set, Everyday Classics. Inks are Papertrey's Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart and Plum Pudding (well, coulda been Lavender Moon?). Sentiment comes from Favor It Baby. Punched with SU's big and little star punches.

Gosh, I should go make a bunch more of these right now!

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

Love this card Beth. I am still waiting my anniversary set's arrival??? It looks like so much fun and I've got tons of ideas but no stamp set!

Love the soft colors you used!

anya said...

Cute! I am loving all the stars that seem to be around recently. Love your colors together!

Verda said...

Ohhhhh I have go to try my hand at CASEing this card. It is darling.

BethieJ said...

So cute! LOVE the colors!!! I gotta bust out my stars! :)
have a GREAT weekend!

Kimberly said...

This is really striking! I love the colors and the layout. I think this would work with any of the stamps in the anniversary set.

Alex said...

I love this card, the colors are so soft and delicate. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Alex from England x

Melissa said...

Very cute Beth! I love the pastels!