Friday, April 10, 2009

More bunnies!!


How's this for cuteness?? These are the bunnies I saw on Pines (Heather Nichols) site during the March Blog Hop. I get a lot of ideas from the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!
The card base is SU's Whisper White, with Pink Pirouette DP as the layer. The bunnies are punched with the blue Marvy circle punch, and the ears are punched from the DP with SU's oval punch. Two little dots for eyes, a pom-pom for a tail, and done!
Ribbons are Papertrey's Pink Blush grosgrain with Swiss Dots for the bow. The Sweet Blush ribbons match the Pink Pirouette papers perfectly! The card is finished off with a savvy stamps sentiment, and a little charm from who knows where.
I made this as a baby card for the hospital, but I am worried about those pom-poms. They are glued on with Tombow White glue, and may not tolerate all of the handling from the nurses. I may go shopping- gasp- and look for some Ivory Flower soft! After I finished the card, I tried making a tail using Liquid Applique, and that worked too; except it isn't white white when dry, it's a bit on the yellow side, so paper choices would be more limited.

3 comments:

IamDerby said...

Oh Beth this turned out beautiful!!! LOVE it

Kim said...

So cute! I also peeked below and have to say that little duck with the flower soft is the cutest ever!

Cheryl said...

Aaah! So cute!