Friday, March 13, 2009

Papertrey March GSS: Scrapbook page

Public Service Announcement: No baby should sleep on it's tummy or on a surface this soft. This is a staged photo!! Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (Crib Death) has been linked to sleeping on the tummy or on soft surfaces!

Phew! Thanks for listening! Even before Jayson was born I had this scrapbook page in my head~ the layout and the sticker is from David Walker. The layout is from an ad that showed the products. I used a 12 x 12 sheet that is a pretty good match for Spring Rain. I created the background papers with Faux Ribbon and Polka Dot Basics on 8.5 x 11 white. Inks are Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, a wee bit of Summer Sunrise and Lavender Moon. The larger animals from Bitty Baby Basics were stamped on the 2008 Bitty Polka Dot matching papers, then cut out. The 'Oh Baby' is the sticker shown in the ad, from Creative Imaginations. I edged the two layers in Lavender Moon and Spring Rain. Spring Moss Swiss Dots ribbon goes along the bottom, with some random buttons tied with yellow floss on top. Lastly, I Love You from OOAL Sentiments finishes the page!

I took the photo when he was asleep, by placing him down on my bed then kneeling to be at mattress level. I think he is about 6 weeks old in the photo. I am so happy to have this page finished, since Jayson turns three next week!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! And I had to laugh at your psa! Great job- such a beautiful photo of your grandson!

Dana Gustafson said...

Ahhhh! This so sweet. I love how you used the PTI too :)

Alex said...

so cute- I can't believe how big he is now... where has the time gone?! what an adorable page

Cheryl said...

What a great page! It is so very sweet.

Unknown said...

I love this scrapbook page - please do more!

KarenY said...

Love the colors in the layout!