Friday, July 24, 2009

A Blue Train

I used SU's new baby set, Train & Teddy- or was that Teddy and Train??- for this pretty clean and simple card. You probably can't see it, but there is an embossed line under the train, grounding it. The train is colored with SU markers. Now that I see it, next time I will color a gray line around it to help 'set' it on the paper. The sentiment is my fav, savvy stamps 'just arrived'. It is sponged with SU's Bashful blue, which matches papertrey's Spring Rain Dotted Swiss ribbon perfectly!

The girl babies have caught up with the boy babies finally at work, so now I can start making just as many girl cards as boy, lol! Phew!! I do think I will make the train into a girl card next, though!




4 comments:

Heidi said...

Very cute!!

VIV SAWYER said...

VERY SWEET. GOOD JOB!

Marge said...

Awww, soooo sweet!!!

AKiteFlier said...

Dag-gone CUTE Beth. Love that train.