Friday, July 3, 2009

Core'dinations Stork

Used the brown and pink Core'dinations paper with a brass stencil again; this one came out not as nicely, but I've had mixed feelings about the stencil before.

The embossed paper is from Nana's Nursery girl, mixed with a green print from the Baby Girl Safari paper Beverly from Precious Scraps sent. SU's Pretty in Pink is the base and layer; the sentiment is from Rubber Soul. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Sepia, it was a great match with the Core'dinations brown paper. Ribbon is SU's Whisper White Taffeta.


It is 1030 pm here, and I just received a call from the DH. He is on his way to Colorado to run and hike in the mountains- I often go with him but work would not allow it this year. So he is done the first leg of the journey, and is in St. Louis. I am reminded that this time last year I spent a lovely day with 3 other Papertrey lovers, shopping in every stamp store there is around St. Louis! I have to say I wish I was there again this year- shopping in St. Louis with new found friends, but also spending time one on one with Mother Nature in the mountains!

No comments: