Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Train of Animals!


AARRGGGHHHH! More babies than I can count born over the past 4 days, and I ran out of cards!! Today I have a meeting, and will take 2 grandchildren to the free movie (Star Wars) this morning, but hopefully the DH will take charge of them after that and give me some card time.
This card uses the Baby Safari paper from Beverly at Precious Scraps. She, like everyone else in the world except for me is at CHA, so she can't fill any orders at the moment but email her and tell her what you want her to buy!
The stamp is Great Impressions, and matches many of the animal prints out there right now. It's a breeze to color, I used Prisma markers. I love the baby ribbons at Micheal's, but since they are single sided, you have to get clever with the ribbon, lol! The base cs is Pink Pirouette, and the satin ribbon and button are Papertrey Sweet blush.
Hope it's nice and cool where you are~ it isn't here, but since I thought winter was ready to start last week, this is ok!!

2 comments:

Savitri said...

This is super duper CUTE!!!!

Rosanne said...

Such a cute card!