Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Free and Easy Baby Card

Ok, true confession coming. Some times it gets hard to crank out baby cards. Shh...don't tell anyone! I have to make 10 baby cards per week, which means 2 per day on the days I don't sleep. In addition, I am late getting this fall's sweater done, and yesterday I spent a guilt-ridden afternoon playing games on line.

So when the opportunity comes to get a 'free' baby card, I take it! A friend was cleaning out her stamp things, and gave away a collection of ATC's she got in a SCS swap. In that set of ATC's was the top layer of this card- I just had to replicate the ATC a bit, and Voila! Done! Sweet!

The ATC was made by Jennifer Collins, or colton95 on SCS. It was done with So Saffron and Certainly Celery. I think it was embossed with one of SU's brass Embossing plates, but my back layer was done with a Sizzix embossing folder. I can't tell you where the big foot came from, but I assume a SU set from a few years back- The printed paper is Certainly Celery DP, of course!

If you are Jennifer, thanks so much!!


1 comment:

mimibricole said...

just love your card, it looks great!!
this footprint is awesome!