Monday, October 6, 2008

Cute Little Baby!



Now that the Thanks cards are done, I need to get back to baby cards. I like to take about 10 per week; I only have 3 in my bag. It is 9:30 pm. I go tomorrow. This is not good math. But! I did this one while listening to the TV downstairs. I do have to be careful. I usually wear hearing aids, but am out of expensive batteries. Since I can barely hear it, I have to really pay attention to the sounds, and can get distracted from the cards. This phenomenon is exhibited here, where you can see little smears around the wheels. I stamped in Versafine Onyx Black then heat dried. while not paying attention, I grabbed Prisma Color Markers- oops, alcohol makes the Versafine smear. Well, hopefully no one but me can see it.


Stamps: Hampton Art
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Prisma markers
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, 2 Frances Meyer prints
Other: Pink Magic Mesh, Pink organdy ribbon, shiny brads

No comments: