Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've been tagged...

...and yes, it does freak me out. Jennifer of simple Flourishes tagged me, you can see all of her creations here.

The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 things about myself. I can do that part. It's the linking, and all of the computer stuff, that I have no idea how to do! Gosh, I do not know 7 bloggers well enough to tag them, lol!!!

Oh let's see, I really am -bor-ing.

1. For 12 years I traveled and lectured for a living.
2. I am sewing on an antique Singer Featherweight machine (my million dollar machine is kaput).
3. I do not know how to cook.
4. I have 3 articles published in journals, and have been referenced in other journal articles.
5. I have a tough time convincing myself I must co-exist with all animals- like mice and snakes.
6. I buy magazines, and only look at the pictures.
7. I really, honestly, rarely vacuum or dust.

Wait, that was really 8 or 9, lol!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Holmes said...

You're such a good sport:)